Hotel University Our location
The University Hotel is located in the historic center of Bologna, next to the Municipal Theater and the National Picture Gallery, in the university neighborhood.
How to reach us:
- From Milan (A1): Take the Bologna Borgo Panigale exit and continue to San Lazzaro Exit n. 7 Fair-Stalingrad
- From Florence (A1): Take the Bologna Casalecchio exit and continue to San Lazzaro Exit n. 7 Fair-Stalingrad
- From Padua (A13): Take the Bologna Arcoveggio exit and continue to San Lazzaro Exit n. 7 Fair-Stalingrad
- From Ancona (A14): Take the Bologna San Lazzaro and continue to Casalecchio Exit n. 7 Fair-Stalingrad
IMPORTANT: we would like to point out that the property is located in a limited traffic area (ZTL), therefore, upon your arrival you will need to communicate your car’s license number to the staff so that they can authorize it to circulate.
- Bologna’s Central Train Station is located 900 meters away from the hotel and is connected by various bus lines.
The entrance to the station is located in Piazza delle Medaglie d’Oro.
- The Guglielmo Marconi Airport in Borgo Panigale is about 6 km from the city center, so approximately 15 minutes by taxi.